My 2 stroke honda cr80 Has NO bottom end power. The bike barely starts of unless u rev the hell out of it.?

The bike is super weak at the bottom end. I had a kx100 and It had such good bottom end power it would easily get in a wheel. This bike the power is so bad. If I give it full gas it's like the bike is idling. The bike starts First kick nearly every single time. I'm not sure what the problem is. The carburettor is clean. I got a new spark plug still the same problem, Replaced transmission oil I'm not sure what the problem is. When the choke is off the bike bogs if I quickly open the throttle. After the bike gets faster the powerband kicks in like crazy the bike pops in a small wheelie and it hits then it goes crazy.

When I run the bike with the choke on it still doesn't have any power but. It doesn't bog when opened the .full throttle. If the choke is off then the bike will bog if I open at full throttle. I  Feel like the bike is running lean. Not s sure what I should do need help please.

So ride the bike with the choke engaged or partially engaged while it warms up. 

ALSO CHECK THE AIR CLEANER ELEMENT.  If it is suffocating(not enough air) it will die.

Missing from your post: "I have a shop manual and have thoroughly checked everything it says to check." Easy, dude.

Sounds like it could be an air leak in the carb manifold. Spray soapy water round the boot while it is running look for bubbles.