Do you like pop tarts? Toasted, or right out of the wrapper?

I like the pretzel and cinnamon ones.

@ I’m just honest, the pretzel ones are salty, not sweet

I like to toast my pop tarts.

I like it both love

I used to LOVE them. Now, I just don't like them as much. (I prefer them toasted.)

I prefer just toast.

• Marcus

I just prefer tarts. Either kind.

They have to be toasted, or at least microwaved for a few seconds. Cherry is my favorite. Blueberry and strawberry are runners up.

• Toasted and any of the berry flavors is what I like.

• Just the brown sugar and cinnamon one, and occasionally raspberry. I rarely have them but usually just from the wrapper.

I mostly eat them out of the wrapper since I don't have a toaster and the only ones I've ever had have malfunctioned and created a fire hazard... but I don't really waste calories on sweets.

Omg bro, i just found out about them like a few days ago. Didn't knew those existed and I'm dying to try a strawberry one with frosting.. but I'll have to buy online cause we don't have those in Brazil