Is it true that the Democrats are trying to remove God out of this country?

That's what someone told me yesterday, she told me that if we get a Democrat governor and president they're gonna totally remove God from the United States.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Aiden
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

It's not true.

While democrats are overwhelmingly against those of faith, they do not wish to remove it completely. They just wish for religion and politics to not mix.

Fortunately they're not capable of removing religious people from politics and they're not capable of removing religion from the country even if they did wish to do so. The constitution prevents them from doing such things and our right to bare arms will prevent them from breaking the constitution.

So your faith is completely safe. There are a great number of people in the US that are willing to protect it.

• 1 month ago

Yes they are which is why I am now a Republican!!

• 1 month ago

Sure seems like it, doesn't it?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you confuse removing government promotion - funding of "god"  with 

existence in a all powerful "god" that people believe in thus cannot be removed from their minds hearts -- like removing CO2 from the air... it cannot be doneif you fear that and only that you are already lost to them my guess most Christian Citizens of the USA have never read the US Constitution and need to very very badly --  read  Mark 12:17   

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Joe Biden said, "He will go by "science and not fiction."   When this is said it refers to science as man's way and fiction as God's way.   Fiction is considered made up story telling of which many refer to the Holy Bible.  We who believe know the Bible as the inerrant Word of God and stand on God's promises for us.

• 1 month ago

cant remove something that doesnt exist

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Look around, God left a long time ago. 

• D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

America's God was born here in the 19th century. So He is native-born and cannot be deported. Neither Democrats nor Republicans can kick Him out. They can try to recruit someone else to do the same job, though.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not true....................

• 1 month ago

That someone is an idiot.

Religion has NO business in government. You know who says so ?

The freaking CONSTUTION !

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.