I have an Elite TV Model numberELCHW321. While watching TV I  loose signal then I have to use my TV remote to reset the TV input.?

I have Dish network and an Elite TV. My TV while watching TV I all the sudden loose signal then I have to use my TV remote to reset the TV input. Sometimes the input box pops up on my TV screen while I'm watching displaying TV, AV, S-video,Component 1,Component 2 and VGA The TV works on AV butwhen I'm watching TV it automatically switches to one of the other inputs and that's when I loose signal then I have to use the TV remote not the Dish network remote to reset the input to AV and the time between when it dose that varies. So I want to know is why it dose that and how can I fix that?

The reason is that the satellite signal drops out.  

I would suspect a bad connection or cable from the satellite receiver to the TV.  

If necessary, have a home theater installer   

or a Dish Network servicer check everything.