Do you th8nk ABC, CNN, etc would be covering the Joe Biden email scandal if it were Don Trump Jr's email?
Funny how they have repeatedly denied the veracity despite the FBI, NSA and others verifying them. This in spite 9f them chasing 1000 obvious lies about Trump for years.
ABC has it zero minutes, CNN 45 seconds etc. That is NOT covering it!
You prove my point. If the media covered the story, you'd know. How is Guiliani involved? The computer store owner didn't trust the FBI, so he copied it and gave it to Guliani.
- GiGiLv 61 month ago
Most definitely, especially if the provenance looked sketchy and wasn't verified.
- MandyLv 61 month ago
They would be covering it if it was a scandal. Why would they cover something that would not even be believed by an 8-year-old?
- SamLv 71 month ago
Its fake news and everyone knows it.
- JJLv 71 month ago
No worries - Biden was using Hillary's email server, so it's all good.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 1 month ago
Nobody has verified anything, other than the belief it isn't a Russian disinformation campaign.
Where are the original emails? Cough them up and then maybe somebody else besides the Trump cult will notice.
- LiliLv 71 month ago
They HAVE covered it, dear. You obviously don't pay close attention to the news. So few little Trumpkins do. I've seen quite a number of stories in the New York Times, for example.
But here's the reality:
1. Far from verifying anything, the FBI has declined even to say whether it's looking at the laptop. Don't believe the right-wing sites you see on this subject. There has been no verification.
2. The emails say nothing. The Post story published only one supposed "smoking gun," except that it wasn't. It said only that a Ukrainian thanked Hunter Biden for introducing him to his father, that it had been an honor to meet him. That's it. No mention of any money changing hands, influence peddling, no crime. Nothing.
3. Post reporters refused to put their names even to THAT, because they regarded the whole laptop story as lacking in credibility.
4. The Wall Street Journal news staff examined the documents presented by Hunter Biden's former business partner and found no evidence of any problems involving Joe Biden. See below.
5. A Senate investigation, recently completed, found no evidence of any crimes committed by Hunter Biden.
6. Bill Barr has made it clear that there will be no indictments of either Biden (or of Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton, or anyone else little Donnie Trump is so hysterical about.) There are no crimes for WHICH to indict them.
Grow up, pay closer attention, learn to do actual research. And I think you'd better look at the second site below, too. You're one of the desperate people it's talking about.Source(s): https://www.newsweek.com/wsj-newsroom-found-no-joe... https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/24/trump-mag...
- A.J.Lv 71 month ago
Only one question in this fiasco. How is Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani involved? Why isn't this a government investigation?
How does this parallel 2016?
They do not cover it because the information was never verified as accurate and true. How did encrypted data get to Giuliani?
- Alvin ColmesLv 71 month ago
The lame media is thoroughly corrupt. The scandal is full-blown, corroborated and continuing to build despite them. LOL
- InquizetifLv 71 month ago
The story would receive 24 hour blanket coverage from the Liberal media for weeks IF this corruption was Trump's instead of Biden's. Democrats sheep whine about nobody verifying this laptop except for all the law enforcement personnel who have done exactly that.
- Anonymous1 month ago
No one's verified them and that's why no one takes them seriously