Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

WTF is up with Moscow Mitch McConnell's hands?

I know we think that he's hard to beat, but what about some last second ads questioning his health going into another 6yr term???

Attachment image

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

look IDIOT, for the TEN BILLIONTH TIME, russia didnt invent clinton incompetence inepttitude corruption or the voter response to the clinton campaign.  why evey single snowflake thinks russia is needed to point out the patently obvious is truly baffling.  as the question is in your own mind and the picture is photoshopped it clearly doesnt warrant an answer.  you DESPARATELY need prayer.

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He was outside shoveling Trump's daily  horse manure. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He is a ambidextrous, chronic, masturbator!

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Medical professionals on Twitter are theorizing that he had an outpatient procedure that required one or more IVs and the veins at the elbow were not suitable, so they tapped the backs of his hands. The blackened hands are that way when an IV leaks blood under the skin, which is common when the person takes the blood thinner Warfarin. McConnell's medical history suggests he probably takes some blood thinner.

I care a lot less about the appearance of politicians than I do about their policies.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

WTF is up with creepy Joe Biden's brain?

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Chuck and the gang went round to "explain" the situation with Amy Coney Barrett.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Looks like he was attacked, probably by people on the left, seems to be part of their tactics now a days.

• 1 month ago

Moscow Mitch lost a fist fight.  Probably with his wife.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

creepy mitch beats his wife

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My favorite theory is the one that he touched a horcrux, but he probably just fell or something. His mouth is more concerning to me — it looks like he’s on anticoagulants for sure.

McGrath is a long shot, but not impossible. Those ads might not be a bad idea.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.