I told my friend I didn’t like him but now I think I do ?

So I have someone who I’ve been friends with for almost a year now, about 2 months ago he said he had feelings for me but I said I just wanted to stay friends. Fast foreword to a month ago when he got a girlfriend, I’m now realising I might like him and that I’ve made a mistake. I get jealous because he spends all his time with his GF when we’re out and we hardly talk anymore. So I don’t know if I just want our old relationship back or if I actually want to be in a romantic relationship. Any advice? Thanks for reading 💖

Ask that person on a date

• T J

Just let him be. You rejected him, he moved on. Now you move on. Do not interfere with his life, move on, leave him alone, do not even say hello.

Congratulations, you're living proof that the old stereotype isn't a stereotype.  Women really do only want what they can't have.

You'll have to wait for this guy and his girlfriend to break up (and they probably will), then make your move.  If they happen to be in that 0.01% of couples who get married and grow old together, you'll know you missed your chance.

• Merry

Sometimes we only want something because someone or something says we can't have it.

Getting it becomes the challenge and we lose sight of the notion of whether or not it is something we really want or need. 

Be careful that you are not just wanting something that you can't have.