Anonymous

Why did the words of my boyfriend's best friend change the way I see him?

One day the best friend of my boyfriend told me some things that made me change a lot the way I see my boyfriend. He told me 'we warned him about you and didn't want him to be with you cause you are of another religion and culture, who knows maybe you had brothers or male relatives who would have beaten him up, that you were cold and mean to him, but no, he kept on trying with you even though you didn't even look at him at all. Yet he insisted and he really loves you and cares about you. He didn't listen to us at all. Don't make the guy suffer, this is just what I am asking to you. He lost his parents when he was a kid and grew up in foster care, he built his own house with lots of sacrifice. Just don't'. I promised him I would treat him right and I was about to cry because of his words. My boyfriend didn't give a damn about what his friends told him, just cause he loved me. I just... feel so at fault with him. He is just too good for me

• T J

Thats a lot of crap. Tell your BF what he told you. See what he says. then you decide what to do.

• Alan H

There is no need for it to change your view of him.

Before they spoke to you, you thought he was the right one.

HE still thinks that, so why should you not as well?

It is normal to feel your SO is too good for you.