A asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Rowing Help?

I am currently working on making the state team for rowing. I am already training 5 mornings a week but need help with things like diet etc. I don't know what to eat to make me stronger as slimmer. I don't know what the coaches mainly look for (I am tall and have the perfect build for rowing so not that) Thanks!

I'm surprised your teammates and rowing coach can't help you.

• k w

avoid sugar it is poison to our bodies, read the sugar blues by quantum balancing, do a search. AND my friends who own and run a successful health food store told me to AVOID commercial eggs,cage free are fine, AVOID refined oils, like vegetable oil, use healthy oils avocado/coconut/walnut/sunflower. AVOID flour products, AVOID milk, go to [ notmilk dot com] and read. advertising is mostly propaganda for making money, learn how to tell the difference.

• T J

Find a nutritionist, for the proper diet. If you can befriend someone on a rowing team, they can help with hints also.