Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My stepsister caught Covid-19 and gave it to my dad. Should I disown her?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • art
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I dont think she did it on purpose - if you are looking for someone to blame then blame China - thats where covid was 'made' before they let it escape from one of their labs

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

thats up to you

• 1 month ago

No.  You should go dig a hole & climb in & seal the entrance & never show your face again.

• 1 month ago

Yes you should definitely disown someone for passing on a really contagious disease. Yes that definitely makes sense. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Carmen
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

As far as it depends on you try to be peaceable loving patient and put the shoe on the other foot it wasn’t on purpose was it? Unforeseen circumstances befall is all sometimes if we disown everyone every time something negative happens what will that accomplish? Hope your dad recovers well. Take some deep breaths and try to keep a calm heart and your pierce of mind. 

• 1 month ago

Do you think she did it on purpose, really. Do you really think she meant to hurt anyone especially someone she cares for. I'm sure she saw this microscopic organism enter her and said Yuki herself, nows the time to go see him. Relax and be supportive of all your family

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes u should.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.