Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My stepsister caught Covid-19 and gave it to my dad. Should I disown her?

• art

I dont think she did it on purpose - if you are looking for someone to blame then blame China - thats where covid was 'made' before they let it escape from one of their labs

thats up to you

No.  You should go dig a hole & climb in & seal the entrance & never show your face again.

Yes you should definitely disown someone for passing on a really contagious disease. Yes that definitely makes sense. 

• Carmen

As far as it depends on you try to be peaceable loving patient and put the shoe on the other foot it wasn’t on purpose was it? Unforeseen circumstances befall is all sometimes if we disown everyone every time something negative happens what will that accomplish? Hope your dad recovers well. Take some deep breaths and try to keep a calm heart and your pierce of mind. 

Do you think she did it on purpose, really. Do you really think she meant to hurt anyone especially someone she cares for. I'm sure she saw this microscopic organism enter her and said Yuki herself, nows the time to go see him. Relax and be supportive of all your family

Yes u should.....