Why do u live in a place that gets freezing cold and has lots of snow in winter forcing u indoors for months?

• Audrey

It is hell. I lived in north east Ohio for many years.6 months of the year you just stay in and pray your heat doesn't break.

• T J

Why, I have no idea, some actually like it.

I am not a weak pussy.  like my president I grab life by the pussy.  I ski, sled, snowmobile, ice hockey and get out.

• M.P.

Yes, I grew up there, it was called Poland. I hated it and now I no longer live there, you CAN just move to Thailand if you want - nobody is stopping you.

If you grew up in such a place, it doesn't force you indoors.  Plus, when you ARE indoors, you don't feel cooped-up - because you know you can usually go outside any time you want.  You're indoors because you WANT to be indoors, which makes it sort of cozy and special.

It's all a matter of perspective.  There's no such thing as bad weather - there's just the wrong clothes.

One, I'm not forced indoors for months. Two, we don't get hurricanes or cockroaches.