Why do u live in a place that gets freezing cold and has lots of snow in winter forcing u indoors for months?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Audrey
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

It is hell. I lived in north east Ohio for many years.6 months of the year you just stay in and pray your heat doesn't break.

• T J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Why, I have no idea, some actually like it.

• 1 month ago

I am not a weak pussy.  like my president I grab life by the pussy.  I ski, sled, snowmobile, ice hockey and get out.

• M.P.
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes, I grew up there, it was called Poland. I hated it and now I no longer live there, you CAN just move to Thailand if you want - nobody is stopping you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If you grew up in such a place, it doesn't force you indoors.  Plus, when you ARE indoors, you don't feel cooped-up - because you know you can usually go outside any time you want.  You're indoors because you WANT to be indoors, which makes it sort of cozy and special.

It's all a matter of perspective.  There's no such thing as bad weather - there's just the wrong clothes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

One, I'm not forced indoors for months. Two, we don't get hurricanes or cockroaches. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.