Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

How to cope with seeing a dead body? ?

I was driving down a usually busy but then empty road around 11pm and I saw around 10 cop cars all surrounding an suv. In front of the suv lay a woman sprawled on the ground covered in blood and glass, as if she had flown out of the windshield. Every time I pass that road my heart beats through my chest and I feel so so sad, miserable. It was gory and a terrible thing to see, especially while high on weed. I feel like I can’t get over it, would this be considered a small problem to other people? I feel like I’m overreacting 

What you’ve experienced is ptsd which is post traumatic stress disorder- what I deal with. Just breathe and be great full it’s not you 

You claim to be high on weed then you are a coward because you cannot face life sober. It takes a strong wiled person to cope and deal with life issues today.

Everyone dies.

Hope that's not you.

Thank God it wasn't you. Always drive carefully.

see a therapist  or talk about it to people. A problem shared is a problem halved

just realize accidents happen and theres nothing you can do about it

Just go to sleep and dream of fairies and sea side

Source(s): dont suffer over people, yay!