Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

On November 4th could we expected a nation wide  media blackout ?

Anonymous you have a good point . Better put a hat on so no one sees it

CNN, ABC and NBC have been blacked out by me for a very long time.  I've lost all respect for them because of their one-sided so-called news.

So, some wizard pointed out that "nationwide" is one word. Big whoop!

I get your real point, and agree that there will be such an event if polls turn out to be as accurate as they were 4 years ago. You can be sure that by 9:00pm Eastern Time, all the predictions will be: Biden Wins! And, Verizon/Yahoo will prepare to open up "comments" again. But, as Trump cruises to a lead, the blackout &  recount-after-recount will commence until SCOTUS ends it as it did in 2000...

i would hope not

• Ibredd

we have had a news blackout for some time

No, but I predict the MSM will be very hesitant to proclaim a winner if Trump looks like he will win.  If that is the case, I predict they would drag it out for days hoping for a Biden miracle.

On October 23rd, we can expect you still won't know that "nationwide" is one word, not two.