If I open the puzzle box, will Pinhead come through my bedroom walls and help me defeat the boogie man that lives under my bed?

• Binks

Please, Mr. Underpants, don't degrade the Boogie Man. He has been an international treasure for hundreds of years. Why would you want to defeat him? Pinhead only wants to devour your soul. Hey, where's his three friends?

• Sean

I'm not sure but on another note I always loved your username. It helps me sleep at night

You can but try HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sorry about that I just looked in the mirror.

I'm warning you. Do Not Open The Box

The sock puppets under the bed are cool Michael

That my friend is a puzzle box secret

No, Pinhead is too busy erasing answers and questions here these days. 

He has no time left  for hiding under beds anymore. 

As long as they're not sock puppets like the ones under MY bed

Well,if the Boogie Man ran off the rats,and Pinhead ran off the Boogie Man,who will run off Pinhead????

just try it and see and then you'll know

• Brian

No.  Pinhead and the Boogieman are coworkers.  They both belong to the Paranormal Entity Worker's Union.