What is the name and/or type of motaur's motorcycle is this?

What is the year, MAKE and/or MODEL of bike is this?

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

looks like a 2000 onwards triumph

• (A)
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Triumph Bonneville T-100 I think.

• 4 weeks ago

Looks like a modern Triumph . 

Quite a bit different from the one I had in 1969

• 4 weeks ago

Probably a modded 2010 Triumph  "Steve McQueen " model, T100   900 CC I guess.  Someone put Keihins or Mikunis on her, plus velocity stacks. Triumphs have been  feulies since at least 2010. Different mufflers ("silencers") of course  and hardtail  frame or modded.  A real vintage Triumph like McQueen rode would have obvious "finned dissipator" Zener diode between the forks, too.

Might not even Be real, some computer-generated thing based on it. . 

Battery cover or Oil Bag, fuzzy? Can't see  either from  R sideview given. U can tell a Triumph almost always from the wicked pipe angle, the finned heads  that come out that way, the absolutely  Dead -vertical  cyls.  Norton and Beeser  incline a bit.I've had a '68 Thunderbird, a '72 and '78 Bonneville. Rebuilt two of them.

Anon, U have No Taste. And, its a Very New Triumph. Note the black cases. Makes her  from 2010 or newer. Go Ride your Keyboard..

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

hack job on an older style motorcycle.  Small leather seat.  Definitely not pretty.

• adam
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Triumph Bonneville.  One of the few retro styled bikes I like. 

• David
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Triumph Bonneville.

• 1 month ago

From the pic definitely British, with that large side cover I would say Triumph Bonneville T100 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.