Light Beer a water beer plus not made for men?

Light Beer taste like water or piss. Drink made for Women and Sissies not for men.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

As much as people think this is a sexist opinion of mine, the fact is yes, light beer was introduced for a Super Bowl in the 70s for women to watch their figure due to the low calories from the lowered alcohol. By the 90s the message was akin to "strong enough for a man, but made for a woman." In other words, they were trying to shake the "woman's beer" image they themselves or the competitor created. And like I said, it seems to have worked.

• 4 weeks ago

Since when is beer gendered?  The Sumerians had a goddess of beer, FFS. https://www.ancient.eu/article/222/the-hymn-to-nin...

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Light beer has its purpose in that one can have a beer and not get tipsy. You can drink it all day if you want. 

• 1 month ago

Lite beer,......... I just did 3 hours at the gym and a soccer game, but I don't want to risk a beer belly, say waaaa? Just go home not the bar where we drink to excess.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Keep your piss fantasies to yourself.

• 1 month ago

No man drinks light beer.  No man at all.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

alcohol is injurious to health.

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Beer does not make a man.

Manners maketh the man.

To be clear you drinking a 12 proof full bodied lager is not in any way MANLY. Drink some 70 proof Kentucky or Tennessee whisky and grow a pair, dangit.

And don't nobody put an e in my whisky. If I want to scream like a girl eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'll watch people voting for Trump.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.