Did you see Trump just brokered third peace treaty between Israel and an arab nation?

Damn war monger! 

Update:

Il9 e how you people make shìt up!  Wrong anonymous,  Israel and Sudan were at war,not a hot war but at war.

Update 2:

* I love...

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Mandy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Thanks for informing us of that absolutely worth nothing information.  That means nothing.

• 1 month ago

We are Americans and must stand for honor and integrity - we don't hide in the basement.

• 1 month ago

And all they have to do is promise not to kill each other until after 11/3.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes I saw it and it’s remarkable. Did you see that the cages Michelle Obama was complaining about Trump putting children in were built during her husband’s administration?

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes good work by Trumps people it’s a great start to have some peace in the Middle East.

• 1 month ago

Yes.. I look at my comments from 4 years ago.. and I was telling everyone : Watch Trump world peace.. he did.  There were many things in his earlier speeches that were flashing indicators of this. He even tried to tell people about the MIC..

• Grumpy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The fact that you can’t even tell us which Arab nation suggests you’re lying... again..

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i Love Trump!!

• 1 month ago

Democrats are all butthurt about it because they hate Jews, so they hate Israel.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.