Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

If Trump loses are you concerned his supporters will react violently?

I think biden's group is worse

It won't be his supporters.. It will be the Left Radicals who are already Burning, Looting, Murdering and Rioting who will be worse as the Democrits are against funding the police and many want to get rid of the police.

of course they will because his suporters are idiots

Maybe a bit. I think America is a very unstable nation at the moment. I'm speaking as an outsider.

It seems to me that the very fact that Trump could be a US president, with the world knowing full well what this guy was like, that suggests to me that politically speaking, America is lost and confused. A nation of 350 million people, and it seems like the only candidates for leader are all bad. Why is that?

I think that's a very important question.

The powerful interests in the USA have spent so much time dividing people, denying them the ability to think for themself, keeping people stupid and placated, we are now at a place where clowns are taken seriously as presidential candidates. I hope this can all be turned around.

I'm worried that things could explode no matter what the outcome this election. The pandemic is a factor here. People are at their wits end.

Nope not at all if he loses he will be out of that cesspool as quick as he can and back to business life and making money America will be the big loser.

Not concerned at all.  The Republican's don't do that.  That is the idiot commie dems who burn and loot and steal and kill if they don't get their own way!

• donnie

Probably not but we will know it’s a fraud. We aren’t like lefties who will burn down cities when he wins.  

I can name a dozen cities where neighborhoods burned, shops were looted and people were assaulted and even killed in the name of "political protest".....

....not one was over-run by "trump supporters"...

I think there might be one or two acts of terrorism.  Trump has made fed white supremacists' feelings of entitlement and frustration.  We're going to hear more talk of a 'second Civil War' and a few people might decide to start it.

Democrats are the violent aggressors.. Conservatives are silent minority. Have you still not awoken? GET OUT OFF OPPOSITE LAND.. and join reality