How much is part time landscaping or just part time in general?

Is it everyday that I’m working, like how many hours I work in a week? Especially if it’s snow shoveling... the guy that owns the whole business said that every time he needs me to shovel he is going to call me when he wants me to come up and shovel. By the way it’s a landscaping business 

Snow shoveling is required when it snows! Watch weather forecasts because if snow is coming, you need to ensure you're available! Of course, if if doesn't snow overnight, you're not likely to be needed (unless people are still digging out from a big storm). Obviously, there is no way to predict how often & how many hours you will be needed over the winter season.

• Part time can be up to 35 hrs a week (depending on where you're located and the labor laws in your area) or over that, if your status doesn't change you're still part time. 

We have no idea how much he will need you. Could be as little as 5 hours or 25-30.  If he has no work, he does not need you.

Usually anything less than 30-35 hrs per week.

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/what-is-a-part-t...

In Landscaping that means that you may have to work from before dawn to after sunset 3 days in a row and then for the next week you sit at home wondering where you will get money.

But you will average about 20-30 hours a week

And that can mean 50 hours this week and no hours next week.  The average of the two weeks is 25 hours...which is part time.

The point is companies that have to pay 15 will just hire less people if they are Giants and smaller ones will go out of business. That's like an illegal Monopoly work around. The government is corrupt. Joe Biden is a professional actor.