Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will Melania Trump be responsible for paying her husband's $400 million debt after he dies?

is 400 million just 4% of ten billion?  You probably have more than 4% debit.

THE ESTATE WILL HAVE THAT RESPONSIBILITY

• L

Who says President Trump owes $400 million to anyone???????????????

• Al

I think it is more likely we all will be paying for Washington's D.C. Trillions of dollars of debt created over the last 100 years paying for wars, paying for peace, bankrolling political corruption and black budget projects that undermine our freedom and constitutional rights and liberties.... 400 million of debt is not the bigger problem, I'm more concerned about your pockets and mine and our children's debt's they will be inheriting over the next 100 years.

That debt is secured by $10 Billion in assets

is there a prize for the one that displays the most ignorance in the most subjects in as few words as possible?

• maiya

are you kidding.Melania is not stupid like Trump.

she will send plenty of money to her Native country.

or some country that no one knows were she will be.

and in her broken English, she will say **** old man.

I got my money. I earn that money.by looking the other way.

remember all Does bitches that you did. pay back time.

?Does the term MORTGAGE ring a bell. He actually owes LESS as a % of the real estate securing the debts than most developers. YOU probably have more debt compared to your assets than he does.

Will Michael Obama the shemale wife of Barack pay his debt after that ape goes to Heck?

Assuming they are married at that time, the Executor/trix of the estate would handle the details.  No doubt there are already agreements in place as to who has superior claims on assets that remain.