Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will Melania Trump be responsible for paying her husband's $400 million debt after he dies?

52 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

is 400 million just 4% of ten billion?  You probably have more than 4% debit.

• 1 month ago

THE ESTATE WILL HAVE THAT RESPONSIBILITY

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Who says President Trump owes $400 million to anyone???????????????

• Al
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I think it is more likely we all will be paying for Washington's D.C. Trillions of dollars of debt created over the last 100 years paying for wars, paying for peace, bankrolling political corruption and black budget projects that undermine our freedom and constitutional rights and liberties.... 400 million of debt is not the bigger problem, I'm more concerned about your pockets and mine and our children's debt's they will be inheriting over the next 100 years.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That debt is secured by $10 Billion in assets

• 1 month ago

is there a prize for the one that displays the most ignorance in the most subjects in as few words as possible?

• maiya
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

are you kidding.Melania is not stupid like Trump.

she will send plenty of money to her Native country.

or some country that no one knows were she will be.

and in her broken English, she will say **** old man.

I got my money. I earn that money.by looking the other way.

remember all Does bitches that you did. pay back time.

• 1 month ago

?Does the term MORTGAGE ring a bell. He actually owes LESS as a % of the real estate securing the debts than most developers. YOU probably have more debt compared to your assets than he does.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Will Michael Obama the shemale wife of Barack pay his debt after that ape goes to Heck?

• 1 month ago

Assuming they are married at that time, the Executor/trix of the estate would handle the details.  No doubt there are already agreements in place as to who has superior claims on assets that remain.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.