Can I use baby wipes to clean my face?

Before or after the baby uses them?

Yes, provided that:

a. It really needs to be cleaned; unless there is something unspeakable on there a dogs face shouldn’t need to be cleaned (apart from the occasional bath and regular brushing)

b. You rinse it with a bit of water afterwards, especially around the eyes and mouth area. Baby wipes may be mild but they still contain chemicals that aren’t great for dogs. (I use baby wipes to clean stubborn stains in the house that other products won’t get off, that’s how potent they are)

if you want ,you can

Only if a baby isn't attached to it.

Have you tried Micellar Water on a cotton pad? You can get different formulas, even one that removes waterproof eye makeup with ease. I think I've also seen them in wipes if you want something to carry with you.

They aren't horrible, but they are higher in detergent and surfactants than facial makeup remover wipes and the wipe itself has a slightly rougher texture. Think of what they are made to remove! Makeup remover wipes have a bit more oil in them to gently remove eye makeup without stinging to eyes. Wipes are a temporary solution -such as removing makeup before going to bed when you're too tired to wash. You still need to do a real cleansing routine at some point.

Yes you can in a pinch, but I wouldn't recommend it. Disposable wipes are bad for the environment, and rubbing a wipe on your face can cause irritation if you are too rough. Just use a regular water based cleanser instead.

Sure, that's fine.

• Audrey

Yes. I do all the time.

• kelvin

who says you can't