Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

Where are you going in life?

• 7 days ago

i am going where i was meant to go.

Well,  at 68-years-old and I have  a bad heart.  So I just try to enjoy a day--to--day life.

to the dining room soon.

• Dejair

... till the romantic perfection in one kingdom of luxe and luxury .

I'm making my way toward my eternal home where I will be with  my Lord, Savior and best friend - Jesus Christ.  

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)

Hard to say if I would change my life differently for I had to face every emotion a man can have and still have a sane mind as I wonder aimlessly through life seeking love in all the wrong places, opening doors I should have shut and closing door I should have left open and basically doing my own darn thing and now at the end of my life my sinning nature will live on in others as they follow in my footsteps....for I know without a doubt I have been following foot steps that lead me astray, lead me right, lead me wrong as I followed these foot steps of life's path laid before me, taking a right and should gone left and hitting every stop light in life one can have.....My answer to those that still have 50 years to live, play the game of life with honor and enjoy for 70 is coming and spend wisely and enjoy what are keepers and throw back what is two small or two big and only stop till the freezer is full....and that might take a life time if you are only catching the big ones or the little ones is just means the fulfillment of life's goals is never finish.....     

One foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.