Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Am I being dramatic?

I saw my guy friend after a year. We use to date. But decided to just hangout. We didn’t have sex just caught up on each others lives. He always has a special place in my heart even though he was really selfish. It got dark so I decided to leave. He pointed toward the exit and said when you exit make a left that’s where you’re park Incase you get lost. I said are you seriously not going to walk me out. He said I have to print some papers.(walking to my car takes no more then 5 min). So I just walked off mad and flicked him off he just shut the door. I cried like a baby. Am I being too much?

Doesn’t matter if he is my bf or not it’s common curtesy to walk a girl to the car at night only takes two minutes. He just had to print papers 

it's no problem don't worry about it just walk away

Men dont owe it to you to walk you to your car, what did you do for him?  Maybe thats why your an ex your demanding have unrealistic expectations and offer nothing.

if a guy has some care and concern in his heart, he would do so. if he is a gentleman he would do so too. but I guess these days guys are simply selfish (I cant say it is for all)

It's long been the convention for proper gentlemen to escort ladies from presumed  safety to presumed safety, including even from a building to a parking lot or an abode to her car especially at night. 

But who's kidding who,, Feminists hate that  & bust men's chops for it all the time any more and unfortunately parents typically skip that part of Boys etiquette as well.

I personally consider that a pretty sad development in the state of affairs in the human condition but that's just Reality these days.

So congratulations,  you're as 'Equally' vulnerable to getting mugged at night as any Man now and as you make the same adjustments to the new norm as the menfolk have to you might consider adjusting those mysterious articles in your lady-purse accessories to include some pepper spray or a canceled carry permit while it's still legal.  

• Good

You are female, so yes, you are being dramatic.

"...he was really selfish."  translates to, "I didn't get my way."

Somebody said, "Remember, some guys are pretty clueless when it comes to the whole chivalrous thing."

Well, no.  We're not clueless at all.  Feminism killed chivalry.  It's just that simple.

.

Yes, just forget about it. 

Source(s): God
  • car253

Yes.  You are being dramatic over nothing.    He had something else to do.   You could have explained you were afraid in the dark and ask him to walk you to your car.   But you didn't do that.    You are dramatic.   

You need a good hard kick between the legs

You cried like a baby because he didn't want to walk you to your car? Yes, you're being dramatic.

Also, you were both rude. Him for not walking you to your car after you made it clear you wanted him to. You for the way you spoke to him "Are you seriously not going to walk me out?" and then flipping him the bird. I'm guessing he thought he dodged a bullet there.

Yeah, a bit. He clearly didn't realize how upset you'd be. By the way it's "flipped" him off, not 'flicked'.