Which of the three main holidays you favour most?

Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween. Also what is your favourite holiday, it can be a main holiday or a small holiday or how they not many people even have heard of. My favourite holiday is Halloween because ever since I was little girl I've been all about the supernatural world. Witches Ghost vampires, all of it. I also have a sweet tooth. So getting to dress up as Supernatural characters  as well as getting to eat candy and watching Halloween themes shows which usually include ghosts and witches and stuff like that  is why Halloween is my favourite holiday. However I also love Christmas because I get to be with my family and spend time with my favourite person in the world AKA my little sister who's 4, and I love seeing the looks on my sister's faces when they open the presents I bought for them, I'm not so much bothered with my presence although it is nice to receive stop. I believe Christmas is just for the kids which is why I'm not bothered about how many presents I got or what I get but of course I am grateful for what I do get. 

Christmas

4th of July

Thanksgiving.

I would say Christmas is my favourite.  I have a lot of good times around then.