Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Baby name Ideas?

Do you like Nora, Allen, Adele, Alaia(I know 2 names from the ace fam)

Allen is for a boy 

Nora is so lovely, it is my favourite out of these names!

Adele is also nice, feminine without being frilly, but im not a fan of Alaia.

Allen is nice on a boy, though does make me think of the lolly company.

alaia sounds the best

create the ultra name. combine the best parts from each  name- ends up being "paul"

I like Nora, it's a beautiful name.

Name them Jeff.

• U Wish

I'd go with Gertrude.  Or Haggardly. I really like that one.  

I have a personal list, but instead of a baby naming book, just get a friend with a cast. 

Hey there! I love Nora, and Adele those are my favorites from your list! I do like Allen for a boy, but I like the spelling of Alan much better. I think it's because I have a great cousin who spells it this way. Alaia sounds pretty if I'm pronouncing it right does sound pretty. Although, it does look a bit a bit made up; for this reason I'm not 100 percent sold on it. 

Here are my ratings:

Nora: 10/10 love this name! Ages well could see this on an individual through all walks stages of life. It pairs easily with other names (My favorite name combination for Nora is.  Nora Opal) 

Allen: 7/10 good strong boy name. Its a classic and I see through all stages of life. Although, I prefer the spelling Alan. Favorite name combination is Alan/ Allen Marcus

Adele: 9/10 love this name! It ages well, it's a classic! I feel like it's easy to pair with other names favorite name combination is Adele Josephine

Alaia 4/10. Not too crazy about this one. I don't see it aging well. It's unique but you'd probably have to correct people on how to say it. 

Hope this opinion helps!

• Snid

Nora.  Okay.  It's pretty.

Allen.  A very nice, traditional name.  I like it spelled Alan as well.

Adele.  Only okay to me.

Alaia.  Nope  I dislike it.

Nora is cute but I like it for a nickname for Eleanor 

Allen: it’s too bland for my taste

Adele. It’s cute 

Alaia: my favorite