Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 month ago

How can people not get embarrassed on facebook?

Now looking back growing up in Merseyside, UK. I won’t name the town but I think you heard of it. even going to school there. It was a very rough place. People from school hanging on streets were very common. Getting drunk on the street, shouting on the street was common. Problems in school was common. I see these people on Facebook don’t they get embarrassed! 

• Daniel

Some of them Im sure may get Embarrassed later on and may just not want to Admit It

Yeah me too, people have two face. They said some joke comments on their own page. But when I see them in person at public, they get angry and say inappropriate. Well make me thinking well it shouldn't be because Facebook is witnessed by all around the world compared with at public with only few witnesses it.

I don't get it too, people are jerk and bullsh*t.

All I can say is stay away from who being two face.

They MAY not consider what they did as being embarrassing, my friend.  After all, it's what they grew up knowing.

SOME of them MAY consider that what they did as being 'normal'.  Others MAY not have matured and/or developed psychologically since those days.

How is yahoo answer even close to being embarrassing. Ducky. You use it don’t you?

• Ducky

Probably not as embarrassing as using Yahoo Answers