Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 month ago

Is this supposed to be saint Theresa? ?

Is this supposed to be saint Theresa or mother Mary or?? Who??

I have no idea who’s on this necklace I myself actually am a Buddhist so if someone could please just simply tell me who the woman is that would be great thank you so much 

Sorry for another update lol but I apologize the photo isn’t clear the necklace is quite tiny and light easily reflects off it. 

Look’s like MOTHER Theresa from my own vantage point zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

that is St. Thérèse of Lisieux.

It is St Therese, not Mary or Theresa. I am certain, that is a very famous picture. Notice the roses and her name Little Flower 

• ?

Its hard to say for sure because the photo isnt clear, or well orientated, but what appears to be the cowl of a nun's habit could also be straight, dark hair, and, the latter being true, it could be just about anyone

Catholic beliefs lead to hell because they teach works for salvation.  Catholic didn't exist for hundreds of years after the Bible was complete in the 90s AD.  Get completely away from those catholic beliefs.  Here are the facts that you need:  Death leads to heaven or hell.  The Lord Jesus Christ is God, who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead.  Nothing you could do will ever pay for any of your sins.  Jesus already paid for all of our sins with His death on the cross and His shed blood, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead.  So the only way to get into heaven and avoid hell, is by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your own works.  See Romans 4:5.  It is too late for you to be saved, after death.