Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why did this guy smile at me?

I was on a bus and I suddenly saw a guy who was exactly like a football player I am a fan of. He was basically the same, I mean, everything (face, legs, expression) resembled this football player. I stared at him and went a few seats in front to see him closer. He looked worried and he turned to look at him while a cute young girl was talking to him, but he didn't seem to listen to her attentively, as he turned to see why I was staring at him. Eventually before stepping off of the bus he smiled at me and looked at me with the kindest, sweetest shiny eyes I had ever seen. The girl never noticed us and when he was out I kept looking at him from the window and he turned again and smiled. I realized he couldn't have been the football player, otherwise he would have had many people asking a photo or an autograph.

Because he is attracted to you.

Cause he's creepy 😃