Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What is the real reason Trump supporters are showing up at voting locations waving Confederate flags and yelling at voters?

83 Answers

Relevance
  • Git
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Misplaced loyalty.

It is not that these people should not support Trump, it just that whatever Trump did, he did not do it FOR THEM, he did it FOR HIS own benefit.

If they got anything out of it, that’s just a bonus or worst, just a perception. When it comes to the crunch, Trump will just as soon hang his supporters out to die.

• 1 month ago

because they are a cult and following their leader

• 1 month ago

I am no Trump fan, but I have not seen any such activity.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Obviously because they don’t know it’s not Election Day.   

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Why don't you get off your lazy backside, buy some guts (because you obviously don't have of your own) and go ask them?  How do expect users here to know why everyone else does anything?  We're not all psychotic.  (Yes, that's the word I mean to use.)

• susan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have no idea why anyone would do that. Fortunately, that is not happening in my city. Is it happening where you are?

• 1 month ago

The whole reason trump are screaming voter fraud is to intimidate and deny legitamate voters their right to vote.  They an d their supporters are the only ones putting up fake ballot boxes and doing everything possible to make voting difficult.

• 1 month ago

Because Trump supports both Jews and modern day Confederates AKA police. 

Both groups do and believe the same things the Confederates did.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The real meaning for "Make America Great Again", "Take Back America" or "White Democrats hate America, they hate our country and they want to destroy it" is they want white supremacy America. That's what the Confederate flag, why knocking over Confederate statues is a problem, why Trump was upset the military base changed their names if they were named after confederate generals, the fight against BLM before any of the protests got out of hand, hatred of people peaceful quietly kneeling asking for the attention of police brutality against black communities, the complaints about immigration, Fox news' complaint about Obama bringing on the browning of America and all this fighting to keeping Trump in power have all been about keeping the ideologies of the Confederate and White supremacy alive and widespread.

• 1 month ago

Because freedoms are being stolen everyday, the freedom of history, freedom to fly any flag we choose, freedom to vote how we want, freedom to like or dislike who and what we want, etc...........a flag is not violent

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.