Are the following comments true and valid reasons this person changed her mind about voting for Trump?

"When Donald Trump got elected, that just changed everything. 

This is an impeached president whose broken many laws and has refused to condemn white supremacy, and it feels like there has been a line drawn in the sand. 

I don't want to support a president who supports white supremacists."

Yes. They are valid enough. Why he is able to run, is a complete mystery to me. He should be removed now. This is the craziest thing I've ever seen in my lifetime. They have allowed him to rewrite all our laws not follow or abide by any, in our face. I'm insulted.

You could have been a lot more clear in your question.

The first reason while vague is true in a positive way FOR trump. He put the economy on a solid footing for the first time in 8 years due to tax cuts and energy independence policies to name a few. The one about impeachment is absolute crap. In fact, the defining thing about Trump's impeachment is that he didn't break a single law. Not one. With Clinton it was perjury in NY civil court. With Andrew Johnson it was the Tenure of Office Act.  One has to be a complete political idiot to think Trump supports White supremacists. They couldn't provide ANY rational, INFORMED examples of his doing so to save their lives!

"When Donald Trump got elected, that just changed everything"  This is a matter of opinion.

"This is an impeached president"   True that the House impeached him but the rest of the truth is that the Senate acquitted him.

"whose broken many laws"   There is lots of evidence he has broken laws but he is protected from prosecution while he is president.   He has not (yet) been charged with or convicted of a crime.

"has refused to condemn white supremacy"  That is true.

"it feels like there has been a line drawn in the sand"  That is a subjective opinion.

"I don't want to support a president who supports white supremacists"  I have no reason to believe this person is lying about their preference.

Trying to determine whether someone's voting choice is valid or not based on their political point of view is moot.   All legally cast votes are valid regardless of the reasoning of the voter.

damn good reasons

Trump has condemned white supremacy over and over.

No, there no no truth in it at all. And coming from you I'm not surprised at all.