With reference to your religion or morality: do you prefer ethical or business-driven administration?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

As according to my religion ,business-driven administration should be run in parallel to ethical point of view, that is the three Ms, ie; Man , Money , and Management . Pay them in full with social welfare, apart from investment ,then do support communities for well being of the down trodden people and manufacturing of qualities products as according to the law and order both common laws and religious laws, this means, my religion forbid to manufacture any products that cause harmful to people health, such as , all intoxication products and all businesses related to gambling.

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are you suggesting that businesses aren't ethical?

• Jake
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Ethical is of course greater.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I believe in ethical business adminstration.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Ethical, business-driven is only about profits.  The love of money is the root of all evil.

• 1 month ago

The 2 great theorists of this question were devout Christians, Deming and Drucker

And they say ETHICAL 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

everyone prefers Good Ethics unless dishonesty benefits them personally.

• 1 month ago

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding" (Proverbs 3:5) which includes YOUR "ethical or business-driven administration."

• 1 month ago

Ethical, every time.  Business-driven means maximizing profits no matter who gets hurt. I value humans over money.

• 1 month ago

I like your distinction because in general, businesses have no ethics. Just selfish greed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.