I have a dream about a being kissed by a blonde blue-eyed woman; can some interpret?

All dreams have meanings to them  and I only want serious answers. 

One afternoon I was taking a nap on my couch and something happened. I was the only person in the house. Right before I woke up, I saw a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. When I was laying down on the couch, she smiled and kissed me. After that, she left and I woke up.

The dream might mean you will experience something new and enlightened and pure and it will seem like you’ve accessed another world - good things are trying to find you and you need to make yourself available 

That means she probably still loves you and want you to hold on to your faith and learn to love again and stop chasing terrible things, like the darkness and magic, and maybe go the right pay with 3 nails and a tree in Galiee. 

You fantasized about your dream woman. Or it was a visitor. 

This is consistent with many other dreams, as you are just coming out of deep subconscious state of mind, kind of dreaming yourself awake.  Once you switch to the conscious mindset, you realize you are dreaming and wake up.  Some small slips of dreams can intrude into your awake world. This is why we get half dreams, ones that don't end, but rather are interrupted midway through, so we don't have endings on the dreams. 

I disagree that all dreams have meanings to them. Some dreams are just a jumbled mess of images. Other dreams reflect our own interests and preoccupations. For instance, it's common for new mothers to dream of something happening to their babies. They dream that they lose their babies, the babies are kidnapped or their babies become very sick. It's a reflection of their own new responsibilities in caring for a vulnerable little infant. If a dream of being kissed by a blonde woman seems significant to you, perhaps it reflects your own desire for love, caring or sex with an attractive woman.