When you go to church do you have your bible in your hand or on your mobile devices?

If you don't go to church or don't believe please be respectful, 

• David

I carry my Bible to church. It is marked up, underlined in places and noted and highlighted.

How else would you know that what the preacher says is true? The Holy Spirit speaks to those that lean in and listen fervently, whether the preacher or God's Word.

Mobile devices are for younger people. The many glaring screens of mobile phones in public is distracting and annoying. How many times have you lost everything on your phone?

• David

I always bring my Bible, whether I am preaching or listening to someone else.  If I'm preaching, it's a check on my message.  If someone else is preaching, it's a check on their message.  

I don't.  We have Bibles at the church to read from when we need them, as well as Prayer books, and Hymn books.  My main Bible is big, and well used, with pages falling out, a loose cover, and so on.  It is difficult to carry it around!