Survey: Are you scared of anything? If so what?

1-2 things that i can think of. 

1. Sharks/Big sea creatures. i live in Hawaii so it's not out of the norm for me but like being in a body of water like the ocean and swimming and just having that image in my head like a shark is going to sneak up and bite my leg or something will drag me under. 

btw yes i have swam in waters here that have sharks and one time the water was VERY muddy can't see a damn thing. i was extremely scared and that was on my bday my gf and i went on this little activity thing where they do a bunch of water stuff like paragliding, ride in the banana boat and get tugged and dragged around until you fall off and other stuff. 

2. not something im scared of but kind of just happened. its like PTSD i guess you could say. 

about a year ago i was right outside of my house coming home just had to pass this huge intersection that i do on a daily basis for years. my light turns green so i go and half way into the intersection this car on the right of me who has the red light just stomps on the gas and rams into me. i spin out and air bags deployed and on fire. not sure how tf they caught on fire but they were on fire. car was totaled and everything. ever since then i kinda have this PTSD thing when i drive.

it's not too bad i mean i still drive okay and been racing recently but when i pass through that intersection that is when it occurs. not just that incident either but after my dad kept blaming me that it was my fault im looking at him like how tf you gonna blame me when the insurance company already stated its his fault and i know it's his fault because there is no way in hell i can get to that end of the intersection without getting hit on the driver side and if i did i'd likely be dead right now. this intersection is very busy 24/7 

I have a mild fear of public speaking.

Being able to stay fully employed until retirement.

• ?

yeap!!!

!!!!!dogs!!!!!!

Exposure. ­­­­­­­­­­

• Nicole

Going to the dentist.....