My phone is a model 3 years old with a release date of April 2017. Is it ancient? How many years old is ur phone?

I've never been the person to get the new techno i-Galaxy Quasar Sunlight 2000 point oh, so for those that do stay with the newest whatcha-thang-it that can reassemble itself & turn on the microwave remotely or those who dont, is my phone ancient to u? 

I wouldn't care if my phone was 50 years old as long as it still does what I need it to do.

My phone is two years old.

I just bought my phone in January 2020

I have an iPhone 6 from December 2015 which has a battery which is getting weak, the phones charging connection is iffy and the Safari browser doesn't read all web sites reliably. It has all updates possible. I have a new iPhone 11 but just haven't gotten around to changing the SIM card.

My galaxy j3 prime 2017 was released at the same time and so far so good I love my phone, the time I will get a new phone is when the phone stops working.

Ancient would be ten years old.   

If it still works then it’s not too old. I still use an iPhone 7 Plus for games and an 11 for everything else.