Was I wrong???

This woman recently helped us a lot while we moved houses and my wife told her she was  really close friends to continue receiving help. However the woman had no fashion sense so when she sent a fb request, my wife marked her as spam and then blocked her. The woman got to know and told my wife she felt heartbroken and asked if she did anything wrong. My wife couldn't say anything, so I grabbed the phone and yelled at her saying it's my wife's choice to have who she wants on fb. She told me to stay out of it, but we didn't need her help anymore and I defended my wife.

I posted this b4, and received hate, we don't have to add her if we don't want to.

• T J

You and your wife are crap.

• Adam

I donot see any fault of you here. To help you move the house, and to be friends on the fb, these are two different things, and it seems the woman had mixed them together. However, next time you better handle this kind of issue more politely.