bill
bill asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do people just assume Joe Biden's not smart enough to be involved in corruption schemes so he gets a free ride?

He gets a free ride by the media because of the letter D in front of his name. That letter D is very powerful.

The thing that surprised me was how massively corrupt he and his family seem to be... There must be a thorough investigation.

The thing that doesn't really surprise me is how willing his voters are to turn a blind eye and rationalize away the evidence.  

As long as it's their political party evidence of corruption seems to be nothing to be concerned about.  Why investigate?

If this were Trump and his family they would be demanding their heads.  No investigation and no trial, just an immediate beheading.

When you ride with Biden. 

• Biff

I think people just assume that because Trump was already caught and impeached for trying to solicit scandals About Biden from foreign governments, this one can’t be true, either. Biden gets a pass because we already know Trump manufactures phony scandals two weeks before any election. 

The Democrats assumed their sympathizers in the FBI would suppress the existence of the laptop. They were right about that, but they never counted on a copy making it's appearance. The FBI needs a reboot. The rank and file Democrats don't care if he did it or not as long as the freebies keep coming in.

No, if anything what we assume is that the people who believe that it's Biden who is "caught up in corruption schemes" are either too stupid to convince otherwise or intentionally spreading misinformation.

So he gets a free pass because nothing those people say ever turns out to be accurate. 

I can't assume what other people think, but I've know for some time that Joe is corrupt.  LOL

• Leo

The question is gibberish.

• Strega

Smart enough to not lose billions.