Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why is my BF so concerned after I caught him?

I caught a dating notification on his phone, and it is those type where he would have to "liked" someone before being matched. Why would he then be so apologetic/concerned after I caught him?

Ask him why he did it in the first place. Someone who cheats always cheats. 

The first thing that caught my eye is that you invaded his privacy by checking into his phone.  People are apologetic when they get caught. You are both in the wrong.

This has to be a troll.

Because he a cheater and will always be looking for a side piece. Dump him

I’ll give you a nice answer because I recently learned this forum is full of incels who laugh at women’s pain. Or anyone who is being hurt by a man for that matter. 

He was apologetic after he was caught because he didn’t want you to find out. Likely, he is bored in the relationship or has fallen out of love and is looking for other options. Possibly, he hasn’t found another option yet and he was apologetic because he needs to keep you as a placeholder until someone else comes along.

Save yourself the heartbreak. This is him cheating on you. End things with him and focus on loving yourself

Because he decided that's what he needed to do so shut you up.  Guys do this stuff, get on dating sites and talk to other girls. Get used to it

• Helen

He reasonably expected you to, I don't know, be angry that he's cheating on you? Apparently you couldn't care less.

• T J

Why are you checking his phone? do you know that you violated his privacy? He will dump you in time, you mark my words.