Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why is my BF so concerned after I caught him?

I caught a dating notification on his phone, and it is those type where he would have to "liked" someone before being matched. Why would he then be so apologetic/concerned after I caught him?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Ask him why he did it in the first place. Someone who cheats always cheats. 

• 1 month ago

The first thing that caught my eye is that you invaded his privacy by checking into his phone.  People are apologetic when they get caught. You are both in the wrong.

• 1 month ago

This has to be a troll.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because he a cheater and will always be looking for a side piece. Dump him

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I’ll give you a nice answer because I recently learned this forum is full of incels who laugh at women’s pain. Or anyone who is being hurt by a man for that matter. 

He was apologetic after he was caught because he didn’t want you to find out. Likely, he is bored in the relationship or has fallen out of love and is looking for other options. Possibly, he hasn’t found another option yet and he was apologetic because he needs to keep you as a placeholder until someone else comes along.

Save yourself the heartbreak. This is him cheating on you. End things with him and focus on loving yourself

• 1 month ago

Because he decided that's what he needed to do so shut you up.  Guys do this stuff, get on dating sites and talk to other girls. Get used to it

• Helen
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He reasonably expected you to, I don't know, be angry that he's cheating on you? Apparently you couldn't care less.

• T J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Why are you checking his phone? do you know that you violated his privacy? He will dump you in time, you mark my words.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.