What are questions to ask a realtor during a meeting when you are planning on photographing one of their properties?

How can I ask them the right questions to figure out what they really need from my expertise? I shoot 360 photos for real estate agents and small buisness to increase their brands awareness and yield a return on their investment. I am just getting started in the 360 photos field and I would like to know what I can offer to clients and what questions I can ask them?

• Mark

I will say that pro photos make the difference.  You should have a portfolio of photos that illustrate your skill at lighting/composition/touch-up that improved upon the images.  Show how your photos compare to simple phone pics.  A lot of agents will take their own photos to save $ on pics, but you need to convince them it's worth the extra $.

Ask what to feature and more importantly: what they don't want featured. Suggest best angles.

they are depending on your alleged expertise to know how to get the best pics...if you need to ask them how to do it, you are not an expert

Obviously your client wants photos that will generate interest in the home.

Just point-blank ask them what they need and if there is anything specific related to this particular home.   Is direct communication really that hard?