Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

A spiky topic here: Who agrees that most women are wicked and emotionally manipulative? They are only kind to their children.?

Why women consider emotionally manipulating their partners fair? If a woman does something wrong, she uses her woman tools to get away with it including sharp memory of stored list of unintended mistakes, and when the man does something wrong,  all the community stands on the side of women despite that they are not weak and most of the laws are in their favor. 

Why many men submit to their female partners? Why many men not stand up against women taking their rights away and dominating the world?

N.B. i m gay so only observative and have no personal grudge against any specific woman.

Its funny..most men agree and most women disagree. Using terms like "sexist" is a way of emotional manipulation by using imposed terms of political correctness which in a way proves my theory. Saying that, I can not be sexist becz being gay, i have not been emotionally involved with women to be hurt by them. I m noting an unbiased behavioral observation. And Not meant to be "all" women ..i said "most" women are or at least capable of emotional manipulation and with the community support.

As a woman I agree with your point. From my experience we just cant seem to help it. It's always like dont blame me because I'm so helpless and pathetic. But at the same time a woman wants the same rights as man but puts themselves on a pedestal. Not everyone but most. Because it is in our instincts to be manipulative creatures. Even if just a little bit.

Source(s): My experience

no, I don't agree with that since being emotionally manipulative is not specifically a woman issue but a mental health issue. 

if you seriously came to that conclusion, my only guess is that you probably had too many negative past experiences with women 

Sorry. My mother was very emotionally manipulative with me. Would even lie for the sole purpose of making me feel bad. And in her 70's, she wondered why I wasn't coming around at the drop of a hat . . .   BTW - I'm a woman and I'm not 'emotionally manipulative' - in fact, I kept coming across men who tried it on me!

Your a bit naive if you think it's only women who can manipulate people, as surely you know just as many men who do the same.  Usually the type of person your describing, who has made a 'mental note' of every 'bad word or action' in a relationship and is able to list them from memory, is a person whose life is routine and probably fairly empty.

Trust me, once you become a parent who also works outside the home, the ability to remember every last detail of what a person was wearing, what they said or didn't say, is just so low down on the list of what's important, they become obsolete.

If your one of those sexist idiots that thinks taking away someone's rights, then there is no hope for you, however as a homosexual man (you told us that!), I can only assume your making a joke, because surely you wouldn't want your right to have sex with another man, taken away from you, you can change your idiotic sexist views, if you befriend a few women and find out that plenty of us are normal human beings, with no clue on how to manipulate another person.

• Alfred

well, it sounds there  is something in your words above  that reminds me the late Binyamin Disraeli( the  late British  Prime Minister )'s words : '' there  are  3 kind  of lies:simple lies, cheeky lies and statistics''.

when it comes to sensitive social  or community topics - avoiding unduly generalisation and/ or '' profiling''  is a must so important  tha its importance and value could never be overemphasized... with your kind permission, sir

kind to their children? females have been accessories to the brutal murder of millions and millions of their own children, and complicit in the sexual torture and mutilation of one billion of their male children.

• Jesere

I disagree.          

America and western women are extremely wicked, not by nature, it comes from saturating the culture and laws with liberalism and feminism for the last 50 years.  Men have no chance if you play their game, you will lose, women have made the rules. If you must have a woman look for foreign women outside of western countries.

Oh, the wicked women. Another gay who likes to demonize women. And gay men are NEVER emotionally manipulative to their partners, I'm sure......

Writing hyperbolic generalities isn't spiky, it just shows your extremely limited perspective.  

Any serious effort to combat the effort will get you labeled as an "emotional abuser" eventually leading to losing your kids, house, and savings.   As such they have us by the balls so to speak.