What tattoo should I get for her?

I know I know.... most think getting a tattoo for your S.O. is stupid but I wont be swayed. I want to get a tattoo that says  the feminine version (for her) of "mon cheri amour", french for "my sweet love" (our term of endearment for one another). But I also want something to go along with the phrase. Most would suggest a heart or a rose but I want something a little bit more unique. Any suggestions? 

A Playboy bunny.

I tattooed a Playboy bunny on my arm for my SO to show the world that she is my Playgirl, and it's on my arm so that the whole world can see.  I also got it colored hot pink, her favorite color.

Get a tractor or a bulldozer, because you want to plow her all day long...

Why don’t you get her a tattoo that says Mai chienne ma pute ?

Source(s): If you’re a tramp get yourself a stamp

Dove, Butterfly, infinity symbol, crown, cupcake, blue jay, cardinal, daisy, sunflower. 

• kelvin

than why do you bother asking if your not gonna like the answers

Get a flame thrower. Nothing represents a relationship like a flame thrower. 

• Elle

God Bless America

whatever she wants you to get