You realize that you have an accent?

• roger

Everyone has an accent.

I know and I hate it. I got that midwestern accent.

• F

Everyone had an accent, you just don’t hear  it yourself when speaking. Also unless you live away from the area you grew up in, no one else notices or comments on it.

Do you realize that EVERYBODY does to SOMEBODY ? To answer your question though,

I realize that I have an accent, and not ashamed of it. Are you fluently trilingual and able to make yourself understood in several other languages, including some you've never studied?

• Everyone has an accent... 

People always inquire as mine because despite living  in the same county since birth I sound nothing like the typical accent for where I live. I'm usually asked if I'm British or European... Even when visiting Europe the locals I encounter and talk to are often surprised to learn I am American. 

• Asep

I have the most yankee American accent ever, I wish I had a southern accent 

Yeap. A very deep and thick one apparently. 

• Kathy

To other people, yes I do have one.

Someone once told me I had an English accent even though I'm French