Ben
Lv 6
Ben asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 1 month ago

Do college students working part-time help them pay back their student loans faster?

a) yes

b) no

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No one has any idea what you're on about, so let's just say yes - because the sky us blue, but no on cloudy days. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope. Lies. Most of that money will go toward living expenses which are highly exploitative nowadays. As a "peaceful protest" just buy everything from China and help contribute to your own demise...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't have any idea what you're on about, but I'll say yes. Don't you want an explanation this time? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your English sucks and your questions rarely make sense, grammatically or semantically. "Do college students working part-time help them pay back their student loans faster?" Who are you referring to when you say "them"? If you are referring to the students themselves, you really need to enroll in a remedial English class. 

If a person is supposed to be making payments on a loan, and that person happens to be gainfully employed, I would imagine that he or she would certainly be making those payments by transferring a portion of those earnings to pay off the debt. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.

Part time jobs pay for the party time, beer and skittles. They have no concern for ever paying back student loans. The Democrats when they get "in" will forgive them, Biden promised.

• 1 month ago

No.  The extra money goes to other things, that the student thinks is necessary.\

Peace.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.