Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 days ago

Why do you use Yahoo Answers?

I use the site just when I'm bored

• 5 hours ago

I agree with Adam I come here for fun.  It is interesting and fun to see people different ideas and take on various topics, unfortunately most things are banned and erased it is not as fun with all the censorship.  Its like being 8 years old with your mother monitoring everything you do.

Source(s): I agree with Adam but unfortunately they ban and erase everything so is not really as fun with all the censorship.
  • 5 hours ago

I come here for fun, there will be always some funny questions or answers here could make me laugh a lot.

• 6 hours ago

Pass time at work, and I get a kick out of the stupidity of some of these questions.

• 19 hours ago

well its an addiction.,.when i quit smokes back in 06.. answers  gave me something to do with my hands..... but answers today is spoilt by all the twits 

• 1 day ago

To feel like I'm being productive when I'm bored.

1 day ago

At this point, it's because Yahoo Answers has become a bad habit that I can't break. 

• Nicole
    1 day ago

I get bored........

• 2 days ago

I use it for the entertainment, and it also helps kill time.

• Rick
    2 days ago

got hooked when I had to work nights ............................

2 days ago

I enjoy reading everyone's answers