What's the most thumbs down you've ever seen for a single Yahoo answers post?

I was wondering the same thing..? I was thinking it was kind of odd, that some people can ask or say the most ignorant, idiotic thing, and will only get 2 thumbs down? There has to be thousands and thousands of people that read these, right? And only 2 people across the entire planet will give them a thumbs down? Seems kind of odd to me... But I think I've seen 30, give or take.

27 for this apparently Americans hate the Truth

Hitler was funded By the Rockefeller's in the Belief Hitler would Go to war with the Communists he took the Money and Honoured the Agreement the USA never did anything to stop him whilst the UK was Trying Appeasement Hitler took all this as approval and off he went America with the collusion of the vice-chairman of the U.S. War Production Board in partnership with Göring's cousin in Philadelphia when American forces were desperately short of everything and such arrangements were known about in Washington and either sanctioned or deliberately ignored? For the government did sanction dubious transactions—both before and after Pearl Harbor. A presidential edict, issued six days after December 7, 1941, actually set up the legislation whereby licensing arrangements for trading with the enemy could officially be granted. Often during the years after Pearl Harbor the government permitted such trading. For example, ITT was allowed to continue its relations with the Axis and Japan until 1945, even though that conglomerate was regarded as an official instrument of United States Intelligence. No attempt was made to prevent Ford from retaining its interests for the Germans in Occupied France, nor were the Chase Bank or the Morgan Bank expressly forbidden to keep open their branches in Occupied Paris. It is indicated that the Reichsbank and Nazi Ministry of Economics made promises to certain U.S. corporate leaders that their properties would not be injured after the Führer was victorious. Thus, the bosses of the multinationals as we know them today had a six-spot on every side of the dice cube. Whichever side won the war, the powers that really ran nations would not be adversely affected. And it is important to consider the size of American investments in Nazi Germany at the time of Pearl Harbor. These amounted to an estimated total of $475 million. Standard Oil of New Jersey had $120 million invested there; General Motors had $35 million; ITT had $30 million; and Ford had $17.5 million. Though it would have been more patriotic to have allowed Nazi Germany to confiscate these companies for the duration—to nationalize them or to absorb them into Hermann Göring's industrial empire—it was clearly more practical to insure them protection from seizure by allowing them to remain in special holding companies, the money accumulating until war's end. It is interesting that whereas there is no evidence of any serious attempt by Roosevelt to impeach the guilty in the United States, reason FDR was afraid of Upsetting Corporate USA whose Cooperation was desperately needed to win the War in the Pacific

• Hannah

Good question, I don't think anyone could have answered that

• JimZ

I remember18 but it is probably double that in reality.  

Supporting Trump And being a conservative. People just go nuts

33, butter butter pecan, 33.

I think I’ve seen as much as 30+ a handful of times but that’s only when someone said something so wrong that even the trolls were getting annoyed. 

I only seen 50, but I'm sure there's more.

Never bothered to keep track. Don't really care.

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about royalty? Questions about the respondents are chat violations.

Trolls get them all the time