Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 days ago

Poll: Name something in your house which a robber would definitely *not* bother stealing? (if they ever got in)?

A tissue box is something I can think of. What else?

Updated 2 days ago:

@skeptik

Sorry to hear that your place got robbed. Having robbers set foot into my house is one of my worst nightmares

• 5 hours ago

Figure that out and you know where I stash my cash at home.

• 7 hours ago

My half- used tube of ky jelly

• 9 hours ago

MILK///////////////////////////////////////

• chorle
    1 day ago

Open (as in not long sealed on cover-less) bottle of fish sauce, it is in the back of the bottom self of the bottom cabinet so there is little chance of it ever falling

1 day ago

My China cabinet.  As 7 years ago’

When I was gone in chicago,   My home was burglarized.      They took 3 TV. Wrapping then uo off my bed sheets. They took my cam corder,   They took loose change on table. They tried taking the desk top computer but had hard time ,   Don’t live in chicago no more, moved 4 states away.          The cops said China breaks they wouldn’t take it,

• Ramiro
    1 day ago

My socks, most of them have holes. Sad but true. 

(I need to buy new ones i know, but the last thing most people want to spend money on is socks)

• 1 day ago

my laptop. I dropped it a few times and I have tape on the power cord to keep  the cord from coming out

• 2 days ago

The political advertisements/junk mail sitting on my kitchen counter that I haven't thrown away yet.  I also doubt they'd steal the lint out of the clothes dryer's lint trap either.

2 days ago

Grandma's panties hanging in the bathroom

• 2 days ago

tea towels .....