Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 6 days ago

Who thinks that the USA is leaning towards Communism ?

If the Democrats are voted in USA will become another China 🇨🇳, Cuba, DPRK (North Korea), Vietnam, Laos, Eritrea, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic. The Democrats will give money away to people who don’t pay taxes. People who can work but rather stay home and get free money. Democrats support Socialist policies that are used in the before One-Party/Communist Nations. Vote Republican. 

Updated 6 days ago:

@A.J.-My question is accurate and highly truthful of what is happening with the Democratic Party of today. 

Updated 6 days ago:

@Kevin-I am not dumb. I’ve seen the Berlin Wall. I’ve seen China from Hong Kong when UK owned it. I’ve seen DPRK from the border. I was in the Military and I can tell you that the Democrats are leaning towards Communism. 

4 days ago

yes of course the schools teach Marx and Lenin where great men and communism is good the media praises communism and every democrat says communism is good .so yes i do think America is being geared to communism .that is why you must vote Trump2020 

• 4 days ago

That's ridiculous. There may be a democratic socialist wing of the party, Bernie, etc, but Communism is dying under its own contradictions. Even so-called Communist countries are moving away from the Marxist-Leninist ideal. You are falling into that old Cold War trap: all Communists are Socialists, therefore all Socialists are Communists. So far from the truth. 

• 5 days ago

Socialist policies like public roads, parks, social security, healthcare, etc?

• 5 days ago

Yes.    In the days of Eisenhower a father working one job could support his family in a nice house.   Today it takes two full time parents working to provide what is needed.     Back then income tax was very low as everyone paid a fair share.   Today we have middle class people paying 20% and people like Trump paying $750 a year.   This is all because the government takes more (From each according to ability)  and just gives it to the poor (to each according to need.).    What we have created is a class of people who are poor and not seeking to raise themselves up as they like the food stamps,  subsidized housing,  free school lunches,  welfare check and all the other benefits we give them.    And up at the top we have the party leaders who do not have to live by the same rules as us. 

• 6 days ago

"The Democrats will give money away to people who don’t pay taxes. People who can work but rather stay home and get free money."

You are very confused; In no way shape or form, does communism give anybody a free ride.

Communism is a political philosophy  based on the equal distribution of collectively produced wealth. And to produce collective wealth; all those that can work,have to work.

Military-man, the military are users of collective wealth and they are not makers of wealth, the military is non productive.Soldiering is a lazy-life.

Looking across the border of another country, can hardly be called an in-depth analysis of its political economic-structure.The problem today in the US, is that too many lazy millionaires are not paying their corner and that the Republican keep giving them tax cuts in the holy name of something called `trickle-down economics.` An economic philosophy that has NEVER WORKED for the working-man but, for the millionaire it's a gold-mine.

`trickle-down economics` Should be called the syphoning off of collective wealth by the wealthy. Or reverse Robin Hood philosophy.Take form the poor and give to the rich.

• The idiots that support me do! They're uneducated and brain-dead, so they'll believe anything I tell them! I killed 220,000 Americans and they still think I'm doing a great job!

• Buzz
    6 days ago

Typical ignorant yanks not understanding what communism is. You lot aren’t even socialists (yes it is different to communism) what you ignorant red necks call communism is Liberalism and has nothing to do with left politics. US will always be a nation that lets it’s sick, vulnerable and elderly suffer so that should reassure you. Your culture wouldn’t give the less fortunate the steam off their sh1t so there is no danger of your nation going into left wing politics.

• Rick
    6 days ago

nope, never ...............................

.

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• 6 days ago

Boris, your plan is coming to fruition! Who would have ever thought that this introduction of political correctness, which held so many of our comrades at bay and in fear of being denounced by their children, their own children!, would find such fertile ground! See how the sheeple scramble over one another to demonstrate how politically correct they are!

Natasha, shhhhh, we don't want them to look too closely, just continue your subtle, and not so subtle, tweaks as you introduce the new politically correct notion of the day, yes? Our political masters call it "cancel culture".

Such good little apparatchiks. Shame the fate the will soon befall them as our glorious Party of the People takes power.

How does Guantanamo Gulag sound for those who falter in their desperation to out-politically correct their comrades?

Boris, you clever devil!

6 days ago

You are joking I hope.

If not, I despair of the education system in your country of residence.