Margrit asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

how do I lose 400 pounds in a month?

I am strugling to fit through doors and I need to use a motor device to scoot to fast food joints, I want to lose weight, fast... Im sick of the bullying, what do I do what do I use, sugestions?

• Mark

Amputate your body.

Unfortunately, there is no way to lose that much weight quickly. It's going to take some time and a lot of willpower. and,it can be done. The first step is to stay out of the fast food joints.

Impossible but if you stick to healthy eating and exercise you could lose it within a year but more likely 2 years

It is highly unrealistic to lose 400 pounds in one month.

First, ask your doctor and try try to get a conversation and tips from a dietician.

Second, eat healthier options. Try to create a balanced diet with a moderate amount of fruits and vegetables.

Third, exercise. I would highly recommend practicing running or jogging at home, even if it is only for a minimal amount of time each day.

Fourth, again, listen to your doctors and an actual professional. Anything I say here, should be taken with a grain of salt. Get a meal plan and health plan from a dietician.

• Rick

cut BOTH of your legs off .........................

• J

The only way to lose 400lbs in a month is to cut off your head and become a head in a jar and discard that 400lb body you aren’t using. 

You aren't going to make it.

Stop impersonation an incompetent troll. There isn't a person on the planet that is 400 lbs over weight and believes it is possible to lose 13 lbs a day.

400 pounds in a single month is asking for a lot, and not realistic. Weight loss happens gradually, a few pounds at a time, and starts with your diet. Cut down on sugars and carbs while maintaining a healthy calorie intake that matches your current weight so you don't starve yourself. There's a lot of websites out there dedicated to helping people figuring out how much calories they should be eating, since 2000 is just an average and doesn't apply to everyone. Physical training helps but don't just rush into lifting weights and running all at once, work your way up with small steps. Starting with walks can go a long way with helping to burn calories and building strength. Set a goal like being able to walk at a decent pace for 5 minutes and gradually work your way up.