During an interview in a company, I sensed some trouble after sometime. Never thought I would be a victim of sexual harassment. What to do?

You "sensed some problems" during the interview yet you took the job anyway.. Interesting.  Your story is a zero on the believability scale.

yourmomisadirtywhoreandifuckhereverydayyoudumbbitch

I have looked at every question you have posted, and I have come to the conclusion you are posting for attention and a drama queen.

I do not believe any of the crap you posted.

You are a teenager playing on yahoo

You haven't laid out a basis for what constituted sexual harassment, you've just jumped to deeming yourself a victim of such.  

Just because you are not hired by the company does not mean that you cannot file a sexual harassment claim against the employer who harassed you during a job interview. Be strong! Read ‘Stress diaries’ by Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh to find out how other women have handled such issues with a positive attitude.