NPG Starlett asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

If your city permitted flights to other cities/ states/ countries, would you go (given the COVID pandemic)?

To be honest, I wouldn’t take the risk at all. There are some international flight “bubbles” allowing flights overseas, but I can’t do it - too risky.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If I lived nearer an airport I certainly would, assuming the country I was flying to didn't slap on quarantine restrictions the moment I arrived.

Quarantine on my return isn't a problem as I'm retired and independent.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I would love to. I really feel uncomfortable because I can't go to see my close friends from another country. It's really frustrating. Borders were never closed because people had the flu. COVID pandemic is exaggerated and it's used as an excuse to take certain actions.

• 1 month ago

No, I'm not traveling for the duration since I'm high risk and there are breakouts in many places these days.

• 1 month ago

Yes. If I needed to go, I would. That said, I wouldn't plan a trip right now unless it was necessary like visiting a sick family member or for work

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would go with the advice given out by the health officials

• 1 month ago

My city does permit such flights and no, I wouldn't go.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.