NPG Starlett asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

If your city permitted flights to other cities/ states/ countries, would you go (given the COVID pandemic)?

To be honest, I wouldn’t take the risk at all. There are some international flight “bubbles” allowing flights overseas, but I can’t do it - too risky.

If I lived nearer an airport I certainly would, assuming the country I was flying to didn't slap on quarantine restrictions the moment I arrived.

Quarantine on my return isn't a problem as I'm retired and independent.

Yes, I would love to. I really feel uncomfortable because I can't go to see my close friends from another country. It's really frustrating. Borders were never closed because people had the flu. COVID pandemic is exaggerated and it's used as an excuse to take certain actions.

No, I'm not traveling for the duration since I'm high risk and there are breakouts in many places these days.

Yes. If I needed to go, I would. That said, I wouldn't plan a trip right now unless it was necessary like visiting a sick family member or for work

I would go with the advice given out by the health officials

My city does permit such flights and no, I wouldn't go.